ZERO:SEVEN DENTAL PRACTICE
OUR MEMBERSHIP PLAN
For just £23.50 per month, our membership plan can help spread the cost of essential private dental treatments, giving you complete peace of mind about your finances while ensuring you don’t miss out on the care you need. Through this single monthly payment, you’ll be covered for those important procedures and services needed to control dental disease and restore function to your teeth and mouth. You’ll also enjoy discounts on selected dental treatments. Here’s how it works:
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination.
- Screening for oral cancer.
- Small x-rays where clinically necessary.
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Thorough cleaning and polishing.
- Periodontal advice.
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- 20% reduction off any lab-based treatments (i.e. crowns, bridges, and dentures).
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc.), excluding referrals.
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- 10% reduction off oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
- Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments over £250.
- Free antibiotics prescribing and analgesics.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance, to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Call-Out Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.